My Reflection on Edublogs & Some Opinions about my Blog😆😄

Hey peeps,

Today we are going to talk about my participation and reflection on Edublogs. Maybe a friend or a family member is going to give some thoughts and opinions on my blog.

The first thing that I am going to talk about is Edublogs, my reflection, and my participation. One thing that I completed was all the weekly challenges. The second thing is that I wrote the ten posts for all the weeks that were given. Another thing is that I did get seven comments. I enjoyed reading them because they were nice comments and not mean ones.   My favorite kinds of posts to do is a free weekly post because I get to write about things that I usually don’t get to do when we have the weekly post.                                                                                                                                                   Some web tools that I used was Google for my photos and some inspiration for what I wanted to write for free posts. Another web tool that I use is the FireFox Developer for more ideas and photos. My plans for my blog is that I still want to keep posting. I feel like it was always fun to write about ideas and topics. I hope that, in the future, I will try to keep posting every week. I hope that there will be more topics to write about so I can keep posting.

AUDIT OF MY BLOG

The person that will be looking over my blog is a friend of mine.

What were their first impressions on my blog?

Their impressions on my blog were that they thought it was really nice and colorful. She also loved the header image with all the different foods.

What captured their attention the most?

The thing that captured her attention the most was my post about my favorite artist. If you want to see this post, click here.

Here is a little sneak peek of what it might look like:

What distracted them while looking at my blog?

The thing that was a little distracting was all the sprinkles in the background of all my posts.

What are some suggestions that they had for my blog?

One suggestion is that I should make my header background image less blurry.

I hope that you enjoyed today’s blog 😄😄!!

See you guys later,

hmskally