Global Countries: Canada!!πŸ˜€

Hey peeps,

Today we are going to talk about some fascinating facts about a country called CANADA!!

I wanted to write about Canada because I feel like, I would want to visit it one day. I, also, did do the travel post already. So, I chose to do this one because I get to learn about other countries other than the one that I live in. I thought that it is a good experience for kids to learn about. I hope you guys enjoy!

There is so much interesting information about Canada. Canada is the second largest country in the whole world. Canada’s population, right now, is 37.6 million people. I think that is amazing to have that amount of people in just one country. Canada’s prime minister is Justin Trudeau. Some cool landmarks are Niagara Falls, Parliament Hill, and lastly the Rideau Canal. Canada’s capital is Ottawa. Their country is red and white. In the middle, is a red maple leaf. Their national animal is a Beaver. I think that is so cute!!

Here is the photo of their country:

Canada’s history is about a period that clarifies when the Paleo-Indians arrived on the island. Then, two other British colonies opened and joined the island of Canada. After all the colonies combined, it became a self-governing land. Now,Β Canada is located in North America. Canadians can either speak French or English. Their largest religion is Christianity. Their hot climate starts at thirty-five degrees and their cold climate usually goes down to the negatives.

That is the end of today’s blog!Β πŸ€—

See you guys later,

hmskally