Family Celebration: Easter!!!

Hey peeps,

Today, I am going to talk about what my family and I usually do every single Easter!

I feel like this might be one of my favorite holidays because of all the activities that we get to do. I, also, enjoy this holiday because I get to spend time with my family. But sometimes, it gets a little out of hand because my brother and I get a little competitive. I like coloring the eggs, though. That activity was the most calming for me.                                                                                                                                             The first activity that I enjoy doing on Easter, is hunting. I do remember that I would be really competitive it. But, my brother would also be competitive too. So it made the game even more fun. I feel like I am pretty good spotting eggs because of their vibrant colors. Usually, I do this event at my grandma and grandpa’s house.                                                                                                                                                      The second thing that I like to do on Easter, is coloring the eggs. I know that I might be older, but I still enjoy doing it. I enjoy making the patterns on the eggs with a white crayon. Then, soak it in beautiful colors. It might take a long time, but it is so much fun. My family and I do it at the same location as the hunt. I feel like it is the most fun when I do it with the women in the family because the men in the family, usually do not like to do it.

Hope you guys enjoyed today’s blog. Have an Eggciting Easter!!:)

See you guys later,

hmskally