My Favorite Music!!:)

Hey peeps,

Today, we are going to talk about what kind of music I enjoy listening to. I felt like I wanted to write about this topic because was a very interesting topic to talk about. For some reason, I really only like two different kind of music.

The first kind of music that I enjoy listening to is pumping kind of music. I have always enjoyed this kind of music because it always made me happy and encouraged when I had to do or go through something difficult. Whenever I listen to pumping kind of music, I feel like I could run a marathon(sometimes).

The second kind of music that I like is calm/slow music. I would usually listen to this music when I am trying to calm down after something that happened, that was very chaotic or emotional. Whenever I listen to calm music, I feel like I am going to fall asleep sometimes.

The last kind of music that I enjoy listening to is popular music. I like to listen to music because I, sometimes, feel like I don´t really want to listen to pumping music but at the same time, I don´t really want to listen to slow music. I like to dance to this kind of music all the time.

Here is the link to this picture

I hope you guys enjoyed todayś blog!!

See you guys later,

hmskally