My Favorite Artist and the Music Laws!!!! :)

Hey peeps,

Today I am going to talk about my favorite artist and the music laws. Hope you guys are excited!

My favorite artist is Billie Eilish. I like her music so much because she has a variety of different kinds of music. I like her music because she has lots of emotions in her songs. My favorite song from all her albums is called idontwannabeyouanymore. I like this specific song because I know all the lyrics to it and it’s really catchy. She is born on December 18, 2001. She dueted with Khalid. Their song was called lovely.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Now, I am going to talk about music laws. You are not allowed to use other people’s music on your own assignments, even with a subscription.  But you are allowed to make your own music. Another law is that you are not allowed to download music from different sites. For example, Youtube. You are allowed to go on apps where you can pay to listen to music. In public projects, you are still not allowed to use other people’s music.

I hope that you guys enjoyed today’s post!

See you guys later,

hmskally